Monday, March 8, 2010

Dont Know WHy!!!!???!!!

Ever since one of my friends decided she wanted to give up the V ive been frustrated and annoyed. I think about it and out of my friends im going to be last to give it besides my friend who wants to wait til shes married. Is it ok to be a virgin? Everyone says "oh its ok, guys actually like it" and they say "you have time blahblahblah" (that ke$ha song would come in handy here) but they dont understand weather theyve done it or just did it....they dont understand anymore no matter if they were or didnt do it till they were so an so age but they just dont get it anymore. And I cant take it when they think they kno! I love them all for trying to make me feel better and my mother prob just doesnt want it to happen which i understand why because im her daughter. But theres two sides to it.
Side one:
I would love to save it for someone that i care about (like been dating for a while) and people say that it feels better or something like that.
Side two:
I just want to get it over with cause no matter what It is never good the first time you do it well for the girls....its just uncomfortable.
well anyways....I just dont know and my friend who did it is one of my best friends and its one of those things we do a lot together and its just weird that for the million trillianth time she is ahead of me in everything...Ive never been on a date....havent even got past just making out and shes been on dates and has gone step by step with one guy after the other and when ever I talk about how im sad or upset at the fact Im not getting anywhere with guys all she tells me is pretty much its my fault "you have had your chances and u blew" pretty much wat she says. And I will admit they are my fault but I dont need to be reminded everytime im upset and I only regret one. I have like really bad anxiety but I need to get over it and I also can not stand my friends boyfriend. I tried to be nice.....and he just pushed me to a limit and it takes a lot to push me (he wanted me to go out with his friend and I didnt want to cause i didnt find him attractive but he just wouldnt drop it) he says he was just joking around but this is coming from a guy who cant take a fricken joke to save his life. And it started from feb 14 to just this saturday when he wanted to talked to me about it but my friend held the fone out and i just mouthed off/told him off. He thinks he can just talk to me like im 5 and fix everything....he is such a douche but my friend kinda likes him i think and that means ill have to deal with him for now....but nothing says i need to be nice so im just gonna say im sorry ahead of time for anything. ok im done blabbing i just need to say it somewhere and blogging just i guess is the best place to do it cause no one judges u specially when you dont have friends on here :/ oh wells.
Peace<3Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment