Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random night time rant!

Hello people who care at all to read this even though i have no friends on here and really dont know how to add or find ppl. Anyways
just thought I would write something because it is 1:46 am and I am still awake and so tired that Im kinda just going crazy. so Im just going to write random stuff thats on my mind
SO
STUFF THATS ON MY MIND!!!
Puppies(why Idk?)
GIR
Invader Zim
"Hi Baby!"
"Piggy I loveded you" :(
eww CLowns (yuck)
scary clowns..
coke ===--like the drink
blue
glitter
the club
dancing
ew grinding scares me
ninja cupcake monkey
sit back relax
Panic! at the disco
alesana
Anabelle===---crazy bitch
and george lopez
funny shizznits lol

Wellll thats all for now....ranting done...im being yelled at to go to bed
cause i cant wait to clean the house tomorrow
more rants later by yours truly and some not so rants
but thats what blogs are for riiiiight?!!?
kk
Peace....lates ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment